Thursday, 19 February 2015

NOTTING HILL

Hi guys, 


You know what’s one of the best things of people visiting you in a city that is new to them? You get to indulge in reliving all the touristic places yourself! When my mom was here I showed her all the clich√© things such as Oxford Street, Picadilly Circus, the Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and ... Notting Hill!
Oh Notting Hill how cute you are with your colourful houses and cute little antique stores and markets. I always like visiting the Portobello market although it always gets so crowded and busy. I should try going very early next time, that way I can maybe try and look for some hidden vintage treasures.

For this outfit I wore my favourite destroyed jeans, together with my long grey jacket and new Air Max’s.





h&m jeans / Mango jacket / h&m scarf / Nike shoes

Love, 
S.