Monday, 23 February 2015

TELEPHONE BOOTH

Hi guys, 


Today an outfit post from the streets of London! Like I said,my mother is visiting me, so it was the perfect opportunity to shoot some pictures! Unfortunately it started raining when we were shooting these, so I wasn’t brave enough to take off my jacket but I think the pictures speak for themselves. I really love this outfit, wearing all my favourite items: leather pants, soft cashmere sweater, white collared blouse, my Adidas Stan Smith’s, white jacket and a black beanie to keep my ears warm. Oh and my new black Michael Kors bag, which I got as a present from my parents!

I also love the setting of these pictures! Yes, the famous red telephone booths might be a bit cheesy, but as I was showing her all the touristy spots in London, I couldn’t resist secretly enjoying it too!

Do you guys like doing touristic stuff in your hometown as well?




Primark blouse / Zara sweater / Zara jacket / h&m beanie / Adidas shoes

Love, 
S.